We turn waste into beauty, the discarded into the cherished, and refuse into useful products.
BENEFITS OF COMPOST USE
- Can increase crop yield
- Weed free source of organic matter
- Source of stabilized organic matter — doesn’t degrade readily when added to soil or cause proliferation of disease organisms
- Can reduce or eliminate the need to fallow fields
- Few consistent, stable and weed free soil amendments are available for agricultural usage
- Allows for faster plant growth and extensive rooting (improves soil structure and supplies beneficial microbes)
- Can help reduce compaction and reduce soil bulk density
- Increases moisture infiltration in heavy soils and oxygen exchange
- Rich in plant nutrients (micro and macro) — will allow for a reduction in fertilization
- Suppression of various soil-borne diseases
- Has been shown to suppress nematodes
- Can increase sugar content in certain crops, potentially producing more flavorful, better tasting crops
Compost & Mulch Calculator
WE CAN HELP
- We can help you convert your waste into a valued resource.
- We have the experience! Timber Creek Recycling has been farming in the Treasure Valley for over 118 years. We both make and use compost on our farm.
- Let us help you connect with your local farmer and show the benefits of organic compost.
- We can show you how to be a partner in the area’s water conservation.
- Local farmers are looking for compost with lower salt content.
- We are the 2015 DEQ Pollution Prevention Champion.
- We have the equipment and knowledge.
- We are US Compost Council Certified Professionals.
Order your Timber Creek Recycling New Life compost blend today!
All are available by the yard and/or ton. Call us at 208-887-8546 today for special pricing.
Available by the yard and ton: Organic-based, Manure-based.
Available by the yard: (OMR) Listed Compost, (ACHD) Compost.