Timber Creek Recycling’s products energize and breathe new life into soil. Using solid science and years of experience, our products improve soil texture and fertility, moderate pH and increase water absorbency.
- We have the experience. Timber Creek Recycling’s owners have been farming in the Treasure Valley for over 118 years. We both make and use compost on our farm.
- We can show you how to be a partner in the area’s water conservation.
- Local farmers are looking for compost with lower salt content.
- We are the 2015 DEQ Pollution Prevention Champion.
- We have the equipment and knowledge.
- We are US Compost Council Certified Professionals.
Mulch is a layer of (usually organic) material applied to the surface of soil. It may be permanent (like plastic sheeting) or temporary (like bark chips).
It can be applied to bare soil or around existing plants. Mulches of manure or compost are incorporated naturally into the soil by the activity of worms and other organisms. The process is used both in commercial crop production and in gardening, and when applied correctly, can dramatically improve soil productivity.
People apply mulch to conserve soil moisture, improve the fertility and health of the soil, reduce weed growth and enhance the visual appeal of an area.
All mulches are available by the yard. Order your Timber Creek Recycling Mountain Mulch blend today!
Our screened top soil is produced here on site and is composed of sand, silt and clay and is a compactable product. It can be used for septic mounds, pitcher mounds, and filling in low spots. We remind all our customers that loam will not sustain life plant without additives.
Our Amended Loam is a versatile soil blend that meets most general landscaping needs. Lawns, perennials, shrubs, and SOD grass will thrive in this blend of loam and compost.
Treasure Valley Organic Blend is perfect for raised bed or in-ground gardening,including organic vegetable gardens, herb gardens, berries, and roses. It’s a free draining soil composed of forest mulch, aged dairy manure, loam, compost, and red lava rock. We recommend top dressing with compost after 60 days.
Our crushed concrete can serve many of the same applications and functions as virgin base rock. For example, it can form a base in large construction projects, stabilization beneath structures and more like:
- Driveways and Roadways: Crushed concrete can help rebuild driveways and roadways. It’s usually placed below the roadway surface or beneath the asphalt of driveways.
- Parking Areas: It is ideal aggregate material for placement in the foundation for building parking areas for trailers, boats and RVs.
- Large Structure Foundation: It can be used for small foundation areas like sheds, patio bar areas and other small areas that would benefit from structured, stabilized pad area.
Using Premium Timber Creek Livestock Bedding Saves Money, Time and Labor!
Timber Creek Recycling has generations of experience in the dairy and farming industries. We know that successful dairy operations must balance a number of considerations for livestock bedding, including:
- Uniform support and comfort
- Stay drier – which helps to reduce pathogen growth
- Facilitate good footing, to prevent injury
Order your Timber Creek Recycling Livestock Bedding today! All are available by the ton.